Mind Master Brain & Body Performance Drink – Live your life actively and full of energy!
Suitable for all age groups to protect the cells against oxidative stress. Especially Formula Red is recommended because of the fruity taste also for children from the school age and for young people.
The dietary supplement with specially adapted micronutrients supports an active lifestyle. Effective micronutrients such as vitamin B1 and B12 support the energy metabolism of our body. Iron contributes to a normal cognitive function. In addition Mind Master protects the cells against oxidative stress.
Mind Master Green has a very natural taste due to the high concentration of plant extracts, and therefore has a slightly bitter note. This is rounded off by the innovative Stevia, a pure plant substance with high power of sweetness. The green color of Mind Master is mainly due to the contained chlorophyll.
This natural dye uses plants for photosynthesis. Within the scope of this chlorophyll is responsible for the energy production of the plant from sunlight. Thus, this substance is one of the most important energy producers on our planet. Since it is a natural raw material the color of Mind Master can lead to slight fluctuations.
Mind Master Red has a taste for red grapes. This is particularly natural and, as with Mindmaster Green, is due to the high concentration of plant extracts and therefore has a slightly bitter note. The main connoisseur is red grape juice. The taste is rounded off by the innovative Stevia, a pure plant material with high sweetening power.
How to use Mind Master
1x daily 80 ml (corresponds to 8 caps). It is best to dilute with water or fruit juice after meals and according to taste. Shake before use. After opening, keep in a refrigerator and consume within one week. The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. Look for a varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle. Product out of reach of Young children.
Mind Master supplies important micronutrients. They contribute to:
- to a normal energy change
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- to a normal mental function
- to reduce fatigue and fatigue
- to a normal cognitive function
- to protect the cells against oxidative stress
1) Thiamine and vitamin B12 contribute to a normal energy metabolism.
2) Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the nervous system.
3) Vitamin B12 contributes to a normal mental function.
4) Vitamin B12 and iron contribute to a reduction of fatigue.
5) Iron contributes to a normal cognitive function.
6) Vitamin E helps protect cells against oxidative stress.