Welcome in Aloe Vera Shop +49 176 70 60 96 53 info@lraloevera.eu
Select Page

Cistus Incanus Tea

14,99

 

  • 95% Cistus incanus leaves
  • 5% refreshing mint leaves
  • 100% pure vegetable ingredients
    Article number: 80404-201
    Contains: 250 g

 

Description

Cistus Incanus Tea – Hot And Delicious

The Cistus Incanus tea is 100% natural ingredients and is free from flavors: 95% Cistus Incanus leaves and 5% refreshing peppermint leaves. When processing Cistus Incanus we only use the fine cut of the high-quality, rich leaves. Wood, stems or blends are carefully sorted out. In addition, only wild plants are used. Cistus Incanus Tea is made from pure herbal ingredients.

How to use

Put one teaspoonful of the Cistus Incanus Tea in a cup of boiling water, keep covered 8 -10 minutes and then let strain.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Cistus Incanus Tea”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Translate »
Have no product in the cart!