Aloe Vera Drinking Gel By LR Review
The Aloe Vera Drinking Gel is a reinvigorating, multi-beneficial juice.
Aloe Vera Gel can be used both directly on the skin or by consuming it in fluid form. It’s no coincidence it’s been called a miracle juice by many health experts.
LR is a German Health & Beauty company with presence in over 32 countries. Aloe Vera trinkgel is one of its most popular products mainly in view of its irrefutable health benefits.
From lowering blood sugar to treating eye and ear inflammation, aloe vera is a healing and reinvigorating powerhouse.
Drink don’t just apply Aloe Vera
While you can topically apply Aloe Vera on your skin to treat various skin conditions by taking it internally you manage to reap all its benefits in a concentrated form.
By drinking the Aloe Vera trinkgel,
- You provide your body with fatty acids and essential amino acids, minerals and generous amounts of A, C and E vitamins.
- Your digestion, stomachaches, and constipation issues will improve.
- You will naturally detoxify your body. Aloe is a potent intestinal detox agent. The gel sticks to toxins in your stomach and intestine and naturally removes them.
- As a powerful antioxidant carrier, Aloe Vera also boosts your immune system and wards off cardiovascular disease by improving blood circulation and lowering your blood pressure.
4 Reasons Why the Aloe Vera Drinking Gel is good for you
LR is renowned for designing top class health products and the Aloe Drinking Gel is no exception.
The line of Aloe Vera gels by LR,
- Contains large amounts of Aloe Vera goodness
- Developed in Germany, Europe
- Options include a gel with honey and peach aroma
- It is SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS and IASC certified
Which Aloe Vera Drinking Gel to choose?
LR offers its classic Traditional Honey Drinking Gel which has been in the market for more than 10 years and contains 90% Aloe Vera. For more information about Aloe Vera Drinking Gel Honey click here
Aloe Vera Life Essence Peach with 98.2% Aloe Vera Gel with no added sugars and a pleasant peach aroma. Read more here.
Aloe Vera Drinking Gel Sivera with 91% Aloe Vera Gel and 7% Blossom Honey and Stinging Nettle Extract. Further details
Aloe Vera Active Freedom that includes nutrients such as Vitamins, D, E and Manganese. Read more here
If you want to naturally boost your health and enjoy a multitude of health benefits, try the Aloe Vera Drinking Gel today